Slat Chain Conveyor
Slat conveyors are conveying technology that utilizes a chain-driven loop of slats to move product from one of its ends to another. The chain is driven by a motor, which causes it to cycle just as belt conveyors do. The main difference is that, instead of a rubber belt, this conveyor type uses slats connected to a chain. Use slats or aprons mounted on the twin stands of drive chains as the carrying surfaces, Ideal for applications like high temperature ovens, heavy – duty goods or other tough conditions. Slats are usually made of engineered plastics, galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel. They control the orientation of an object and are widely used in manufacturing plants as assembly line conveyors.
- Standard slat conveyor
- Heavy-Duty slat conveyor
- Apron conveyor
- Reduce the interruption of automatic cycle uses.
- Reduce heat of the machine bedding.
- Reduce non-productive times.
- Avoid the work necessary to remove the chips.
- Getting back of coolant liquids.
- Saving of space whereas the conveyors are inside the machines.