Modular Belt Conveyor
Modular belt conveyors are extremely robust and can be used in a multitude of ways for almost every transport application. The belts are wear resistant and can even be used to transport product with sharp edges. The conveyor system offers various chain materials to make it suitable for food, suitable for high temperatures or resistant to chemicals. Suitable for conveying components or packed materials through out production areas inside factories. An advantage of a modular belt conveyor is that curved sections of belts are available. The modular belt is robust and can tolerate high and low_ temperature products. Plastic modular belts excel in applications where a conveyor must travel around corners. While corners can be negotiated using synthetic belts, these conveyors are highly customized and often cost-prohibitive.
- Widths: 164-1000 mm
- Lengths: 400-10000 mm
- Total load: typically up to 250 kg
- Speed: up to 30 m/min
- Options: incline, curved
- Stable chain travel regardless of the length/width ratio
- Maximum usable width with low total width
- Lateral movement of product
- Belt is guided to eliminate lateral deviation
- Chain material is highly resistant to wear and abrasion, making it suitable for high temperatures, contact with chemicals or food, etc.
- Variable track layouts with just a single drive, different speeds at no additional cost
- Accessories such as side boards and transverse cam profiles available
- Chain can be opened for easy disassembly and for replacing/combining chain modules